It really is the Best place to Buy

After my last two purchases there, I wish I could buy everything at Best Buy. If you use their sales and coupons and rewards offers properly, their prices are quite competitive, and even when they're not competitive, they'll match for you. Any advertised price at any major competitor - for 2 weeks or more past your purchase date on most items. (this depends on your return period which is generally 2 weeks, unless you are in a higher tier of their rewards program)

That means that when I saw this evening that they were now offering for $150 the same monitor I bought last week for $200, all I had to do was walk into the store and ask for the $50 back on my card. Didn't even need my receipt because the purchase was linked to my rewards account and they looked it up with just my phone number. There was a second's confusion where he didn't see the $60 rewards certificate I'd applied to the original purchase, but after I pointed that out on the receipt, he gladly agreed to accept the price match and refund me the $50. That's how you do customer service.

If only they'd bought Whole Foods instead of Amazon... I could do my grocery shopping at Best Buy Market!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deal of the Day - Logitech K400 Plus Wireless Keyboard for $17.99

Active Deals of the Day

Elimination Diet