Lifestyle Posts Incoming - Digital Bullet Journal

If you feel like all I'm writing about is technology, then fret not.
  1. As I said from the start, my interests will wax and wane greatly, and sadly, with interest, so will the topics of my posts vary. Once I actually build the great Distracto, I will probably be done with computers altogether for months. Don't worry, though, I'll send my blog posts in by mail or something.

  2. I have a series coming up on my digital bullet journal, complete with advice and pictures and templates and all kinds of stuff. It's just proved to be a lot of work to put it together, especially since Evernote just upgraded their tables. A lot of it is typed up already, so rest assured it is coming. Just like winter. 

See? My bullet journal is real!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deal of the Day - Logitech K400 Plus Wireless Keyboard for $17.99

Active Deals of the Day

Elimination Diet