Service: Need a New Custom PC?

I absolutely love designing and building custom PCs, but it's a hobby that gets expensive fast. So I want to offer my services to anyone who wants a nice, new desktop, but for whatever reason prefers not to build it on their own.

And I want to do it for free.

No, really. It's win-win. You get your custom-built computer paying only for parts and shipping. I get to practice my hobby, and content for my blog as I document the process. Hit me up if you're interested!

Since I also love picking components and shopping, I'm also happy to help with any assistance you need in that area, even if you want to assemble yourself. Just let me know your computer needs (big or small, browsing or gaming, budget or BUDGET) and we'll figure out the perfect PC for you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deal of the Day - Logitech K400 Plus Wireless Keyboard for $17.99

Active Deals of the Day

Elimination Diet