UPDATE: Deal of the Day - Intel i7 7700k for $299

UPDATE: Newegg's deal is still rolling, but Amazon has dropped their price further to $299! That, when combined with the confirmation that 8th generation Intel core processors won't be backwards compatible with my motherboard, was enough to make me finally pull the trigger, so GAMEMURDER will be getting that upgrade. On Amazon, I always check to see if they have a "Fulfilled by Amazon" option so taxes won't be charged, and as of the time of writing this, there was one option for the exact same price with Prime shipping. Link below still works.



I told you it was coming! The Intel i7 7700k processor is available for only $309.99, and this time it's at both Amazon and Newegg for that price. And, what the hell - if you want to get it from Best Buy, they'll price-match for you too.

For my money, I've decided to hold out until Intel releases their new 6-core processors, but I may kick myself when the prices are announced.

If you don't have my immense skill at delayed gratification, I'd recommend buying at Newegg, since they don't charge taxes in most states, but if you have gift cards or other promos available at one of the other stores, then those options are both good too!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deal of the Day - Logitech K400 Plus Wireless Keyboard for $17.99

Active Deals of the Day

Elimination Diet