Sporadically

It's weird how it works.

I've actually written several posts that I haven't been able to bring myself to publish. It always starts off feeling like I can't do the writing part, then transitions to feeling like it's been too long since my last post to try again now. And it's not just blogging. I feel the same way about my Bullet Journal. Hell, I feel that way about reading.

At this point, I probably won't be publishing posts every day, but I don't have a reader base yet, so that's okay. In the meantime, I'll try to remind myself that it's okay to miss a post or ten, and more than that, it's okay to come back afterwards and start posting again. It's all about continuing to work, and not stopping or giving up just because you needed to take a break.

I do have things to post about, so I hope I'll be back soon. To anyone reading now or in the future, ❤️❤️❤️<3 div="">

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deal of the Day - Logitech K400 Plus Wireless Keyboard for $17.99

Active Deals of the Day

Elimination Diet